WordPress CMS Hacker
While there are often page builders used to edit large static pages in the WordPress backend, i configure it more like a CMS. I establish custom content types, taxonomies and fields. The editor only has to add single sets of content, reduced to only the information that exactly is needed. The complete frontend is build up dynamic on these structure. Publishing made easy!
I used and edited a various number of plugins. I always select them with care, they have to:
- Contain less or no ads
- Well integrated in the WordPress API
- Enhance the backend and provide functions for the front end without changing it by default
- Do not open a connection to third parties by default
- Its completely OK to use an unmaintained Plugin when i can read and edit the code structure, i will fork it then and edit it to my needs
- If the code is editable, i can enhance missing features of a plugin
I offer a high level of security for WordPress pages. The lesser third party connection, the better.